Responsive web design has increasingly becoming very popular for the past couple of months due to its outstanding benefits and effectiveness to the web development industry. Its concept is about adaptive and responsive layout and screen resolution in consideration to web accessing system and mobile platforms. Because of its continuous trends, many companies are starting to adapt this idea and execute to their business not just for the benefits of the readers but also for their own advantage.
So how will a certain business benefit from it? Almost all online users these days are browsing the web for information which they are also expecting to be able to view from their mobile device. In the next couple of years, more and more people will be going mobile to perform their browsing experience. Due to this diverse audience shift, many companies are collaborating thoroughly with professional web designers with expertise on how to setup a responsive website design for their products or services to reach users across various mobile devices.
Sales in mobiles are expected to increase more than anticipated in the upcoming years. That said, responsive design has never been so imperative to every professional, individual and business owner as the industry continues to innovate. Business websites that utilize this design should expect 50% increase on their traffic and boost conversion rates.
Based on 2013 mobile marketing statistic, there have been 1.2 billion people accessing the web using their mobile devices. It is clearly obvious that companies should establish websites that are mobile friendly and this can only be achieved through applying responsive website design. Businesses failing to take hold of this trend have missed the majority of their visitors and thus lose sales. If you haven’t changed your website to RWD yet, it is the right time to talk to a reliable web designer and make a switch now; otherwise you are letting your competitors get ahead of you.
Do you want a responsive web design? Web Design Norwich professionals are what you’re looking for. They specialize services such as affordable responsive design, one page website and WordPress development to help your business succeed.
- The SEO of Responsive Web Design by @murraynewlands (searchenginejournal.com)
- How content management systems are changing web design. (mstephens00blog.wordpress.com)
- Responsive Web Design (webdesign.tutsplus.com)
- Using a Responsive Web Design for Smartphones and Tablets (business2community.com)
- Matt Cutts: Wrong About Responsive Web Design (searchengineland.com)
- 4 Factors That Determine A Responsive Framework Is A Better Option (websitedevelopmentservicesnyc.wordpress.com)
- Episode 91: Responsive Web design (interchangeproject.org)
- Bop Design Releases Pros and Cons of Responsive Web Design (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Web Design Companies Focus On Responsive Web Design Over the Mobile App (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Why Matt Cutts Is Wrong About Responsive Web Design (marketingland.com)